Operational Key Account Coordinator (m/w/d)
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG
Our company - who we are
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a leading provider of products and services in measurement technology. With our experience over more than 75 years and the know-how of more than 10,200 employees worldwide, our measurement solutions form the backbone of many technologies. We want to make an active contribution to positively shaping demographic change, digitalisation and sustainability. We are looking for you to promote innovation with new perspectives and ideas and for us to grow together.
- Coordinates and manages key account specific projects across business divisions and departments
- Collects and documents key accounts requirements to find customer solutions
- Cooperates with market segment management to incorporate customer insights into the product and solution portfolio of specific market segments
- Owns key operational KPIs (i.e. OTD, ppm, etc.) for nominated key accounts
- Provides weekly/monthly reporting in-line with the requirements of the key account
- Supports VP global key account management and team on operational topics in meetings and other related projects and topic such as HSE
- Bachelor degree with subject-specific experience of several years
- Background in engineering or technical proficiency beneficial
- Project management skills and experience desired
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Full professional proficiency in English
As a global company, we supply customers from a wide variety of industries. For you this means: daily variety, freedom for independent work and diverse opportunities to develop. We reward your services with an attractive remuneration system including company social benefits. Childcare offers as well as sports and leisure opportunities on site ensure your balance and contribute to the compatibility of work and family.