Codes & Standards Manager (m/w/d)
Viega GmbH & Co. KG
- Responsibility of renewal and maintenance of products and systems certificates, with key focus on DACHL
- Overseeing all cross-functional activities for existing hygiene certifications and guiding R&D as an expert with new products/systems.
- External audit organization to support to Quality Dept. and accompanying where strategic necessary
- Supporting team in internal processes development and improvements
- Assessing and reporting of impact of new relevant product standards
- Actively managing relations with key certification bodies, test laboratories and associations
- Participation in expert working committees for standard development
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Technology, plus related experience or a masters degree
- Project-related managerial experience
- Knowledge of building piping systems (gas, heating and plumbing) and/or product compliance aspects are preferential factors
- High communication skills requested for internal and external relations, based on personal discussions and presentations
- Problem solving attitude
- Stability and career: As a growing family business with an international orientation, Viega offers both.
- Intensive induction and our internal Viega training academy will support you in your diverse tasks and personal development.
- Reconciling private and professional life. A flexible working time model creates personal freedom for you
- Our modern company restaurant with outdoor terrace offers you varied and fresh cuisine
Your contact person:
Dirk Zeppenfeldt - email@example.com - +49(2722)61 1028
The future needs people like you to shape it.
Apply to Viega now.