Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
For our Competence Center IT & Digital we are looking for a Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) for our location in Sofia (Bulgaria).
- Design, architecture, setup, administration, operation and support of the cloud environments.
- Analysis and evaluation of the business requirements of the business partners with the resulting translation into technical specifications, the development of the technical solutions and their implementation in the clouds and hybrid cloud environments
- Working closely with other IT departments and teams as well as external partners and providers, especially in operational support to ensure smooth IT infrastructure and platform operations
- Conducting trainings and education for colleagues and other IT departments
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer science or a comparable field or training as an IT specialist (f/m/d) with several years of professional experience.
- Many years of experience as a cloud engineer in cloud environments such as Azure and/or Google; knowledge and experience in the area of Terraform or IaC are desirable
- Very good knowledge of cloud technologies such as their administration, security, user management, performance optimization, automation, backup & recovery, etc.
- Secure troubleshooting skills, analytical approach, result-oriented way of working and willingness to participate in weekend services and on-call duties as well as a team-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good communication and English skills, both written and spoken, natural curiosity, motivation and openness to new things
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Rita D'Addeo We are looking forward to your application!