Strategic Assistant (m/f/d) to the Management Board Customers & Channels
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Seize the opportunity for a top entry-level position in an international company of the future with excellent prospects for further development. Be part of it as Strategic Assistant (m/f/d) to the Management Board Customers & Channels at our group headquarters in Mannheim.
- Support the Customers & Channels Board of Management in operational, conceptual and strategic tasks
- Communication interface between the Executive Board and the management of our national and international Group organizations
- Preparation of well-founded decision papers for the Group management
- Preparation and presentation of ad-hoc tasks in a timely manner
- Research of market information, analysis and preparation of data
- Independent realization of Europe-wide non-standard projects
- A university degree in economics with excellent grades or a doctorate, knowledge in the field of trade and sales is desirable
- International experience (semester abroad or internships) and initial experience in a consulting environment is an advantage
- Dynamical, Solution- and Result-oriented working style, precise in analysis, extremely structured in thinking, and especially fast and uncomplicated when it comes to realization
- Professional and friendly appearance, absolute reliability and discretion when handling confidential information
- Fluent written and spoken English with strong intercultural skills in dealing with all hierarchical levels, willingness to travel occasionally for business purposes
Does this sound just right for you? Then we would like to get to know you as soon as possible.
Apply now - please do so online and state your salary requirements and possible starting date. Your contact person is Ms. Anja Elfner. We are looking forward to meeting you!