Senior Analyst / Manager M&A (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
You will become part of the Corporate Development and M&A team of PHOENIX Group, a family-owned business. You will contribute to improving health care across Europe by driving sustainable growth via acquisitions, greenfields and relocations, but also work on portfolio optimization via divestiture projects.
From the start you will be responsible for 3-5 countries where you will be in charge of all Locally led projects. Naturally the role also involves educating the local teams and developing ways to improve, for example via new or advanced best practices, tools & templates that improve life for all.
- You will become the primary contact of Country M&A teams and align all projects with them and Country Management Team members
- You are in charge of delivering high quality proposals (send in by country organisations) and make recommendations to either approve or reject
- You create customized templates
- You will also work alongside our project leaders on Corporate projects from A-Z
- You face for example analyzing info memo’s, drafting business cases / valuations, making proposals, drafting offer letters, playing a role in DD management, co-reading purchase agreements, post-acquisition monitoring and post-merger integration
- You will be in charge of certain non-project work, such as for example Greenfield reporting
- You are a very strong communicator and know how to "take people by the hand"
- You can relate to cultural differences and are able to bridge across
- You are able to understand many different and complex business models quickly
- You have at least 2 years of relevant working experience, other experience in the pharmacy business, in general M&A, transactions in the digital sector, business development are beneficial
- You have experience with business valuation, Excel modeling skills are beneficial
- You are fluent in English, other European languages are beneficial
- You have a University degree and strong business acumen
- You are able to go into details as well as understand the big picture and don’t let go until things are done
- You are willing to go on business trips European wide
What do we offer
- Being part of a company that forms the backbone of Healthcare
- Being part of an experienced international team with a high deal flow covering multiple business models
- Mobile office policy
- Competitive package
- Conditions matching country of residence
- Intense initiation period
- Regular physical team meetings
- You will visit all your countries at the beginning to learn about the business.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!