IT & Digital Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
For the PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a IT & Digital Strategy Manager (m/f/d) in Mannheim.
- As a founding team member you support the ramp up of the Chapter Strategy, Innovation, and Partnerships in the IT & Digital organization
- You identify and evaluate important market and technology trends regarding their applicability and value contribution for PHOENIX, and present promising opportunities to our internal customers
- You act as liaison between PHOENIX and the outside tech ecosystem to fuel innovation activities by building, nurturing, and managing relationships with tech startups, incumbents, hubs, accelerators etc.
- For many use-cases, you will plan and support the co-creation of new, innovative offers. This consists for example of moderating ideation sessions, thinking out new concepts, and/or creating competitive benchmarking
- You manage and continuously develop the IT & Digital strategy process, prepare and follow-up corresponding formats as well as collaborate with relevant stakeholder groups across functions and departments on business and IT side
- Outstanding lateral leadership skills equip you with the ability to make co-creation between internal and external stakeholders a joint success for all parties
- You possess a strong affinity for digital innovation in the health care sector, and you are enthusiastic about improving the patient journey with the help of digitalization
- You combine your strategic thinking with your hands-on mentality to not only come up with creative ideas, but you also know how to test and operationalize these
- Your communication skills allow you to reach and convince stakeholders across the business, in different countries and with external partners in the format that best fit them
- Excellent project management skills enable you to drive complex cross-functional and pan-European projects in the realm of digital transformation independently
- Ideally, you demonstrate a proven track record in one of the following fields: digital business strategy, innovation, product management or partner management
- You are business fluent in English
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!