IT & Digital Governance Manager (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our competence center IT & Digital we are looking for an IT & Digital Governance Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Mannheim.
- Define, continuously maintain, and improve a holistic state-of-the-art IT Governance framework for all IT & Digital functions and organizational entities across the PHOENIX group
- Continuously develop and improve the IT & Digital organizational model, i.e., organizational structure, processes, decision-making bodies, roles, and responsibilities
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders on the business side as well as within IT & Digital to continuously align IT & Digital with the group’s strategic agenda, priorities, and targets
- Consult and advise senior IT Management in the Competence Center IT & Digital as well as in the local IT organizations across PHOENIX group
- Identify and adequately manage regulatory requirements to IT & Digital in close collaboration with other governance functions
- Optimize and drive effectiveness and efficiency of IT Governance framework in terms of performance and conformance
- Successfully completed degree in informatics, information management, commercial law, business administration, economics, or comparable practical training with relevant professional experience
- Relevant professional experience in IT governance and organizational design on a senior level, preferably within a multinational IT organization or IT consultancy
- Versed in effectively driving sustainable change in complex transformation programs, ideally in an active role as project manager, consultant, or change enabler
- High persuasiveness and assertiveness; excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and project management skills paired with both enthusiasm for shaping the big picture and dedication to following up on details
- Proven strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated passion and ability for working in cross-functional, cross-departmental, and cross-country teams as well as excellent lateral leadership skills
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!