Intern (m/f/d) Performance Management/Analytics and Commercial Controlling
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
We are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) Performance Management/Analytics and Commercial Controlling for our headquarter located in Mannheim.
- Work on reporting, controlling and accounting related tasks in the complete lifecycle of a contractual relationship.
- Maintain and further develop existing management reports in commercial areas.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis to answer key business questions.
- Work closely with the business contacts to ensure provision and appropriate analysis of relevant financial information.
- Produce presentations related to internal and external meetings.
- Align with relevant internal stakeholders in scope of main administrative processes.
- Academic background with a minimum requirement of a B.Sc. in Business Administration, Economics or a related field with a focus on accounting, controlling or finance as well as some work experience is an advantage (especially in accounting and project management).
- Experience in dealing with tight deadlines (forward thinking and prioritisation skills) in a high-pressure environment while paying attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal communication, presentation and reporting at all levels
- Dynamic personality with a confident demeanour, good at building relationships and able to challenge and support colleagues from different functions in a constructive and effective manner.
- Experience working with databases, programming (SQL, R and Python) such as knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) and of financial systems, preferably SAP, is an advantage.
If you are interested in a varied internship for 6 months, please apply online with your earliest possible start date and the desired duration. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your application documents in English.