Intern (m/f/d) International Talent Management
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) International Talent Management at our headquarters in Mannheim for a duration of 4 till 6 months.
You will work in a dynamic Team that is passionate about Talent Management and Learning & Development. Here you will have an opportunity to work on international projects and gain experience in the innovative and growing field of HealthCare. In addition, you will have a mentor at your side, who will work closely with you and provide guidance and feedback on your projects.
- Lead your own exciting projects related to Talent Management or Learning & Development (with support from a mentor).
- Independently take on tasks such as preparing and following up on international talent programs
- Be involved in the design and implementation of current projects around performance management, succession planning or executive development.
- Be part of a team working on employee engagement, communication, and organizational development.
- Learn more about data analytics - collect and analyze data on eLearning content usage and prepare reports to evaluate the effectiveness of development initiatives.
- Help manage the learning management system (LMS) and ensure learners have access to up-to-date and engaging course content.
- Assist learners in answering questions and troubleshooting issues related to course content or the LMS platform.
- You are studying economics, social sciences, humanities, psychology, or other HR-related courses of study and/or already have some practical experience within HR.
- Located at our Group headquarters, you communicate confidently in English and German (spoken and written).
- You know your way around MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint) as well as collaboration tools (e.g., MS Teams, Miro, etc.).
- You work independently and diligently, enjoy taking responsibility and are comfortable working remotely as well as in a traditional office environment.
- You are curious, willing to learn and team-oriented, enjoy agile methods and working in an international context.
Gain valuable work experience in a multinational company with paid holidays, a barista bar, subsidized canteen and opportunities to build your career network with other interns as well as Phoenix Group employees around Europe.
Curious to find out more? If you want to learn new skills and gain valuable experience within HR, you ́ve come to the right place. Apply online now with an up to date CV stating desired starting date and duration. We look forward to meeting you!