Brand- & Communications Manager (m/w/d)
PXG Pharma GmbH
29 countries. 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacy customers and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in providing people in Europe with medicines and health products quickly and reliably and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important.
PXG Pharma GmbH is a well-established, fast-growing healthcare business based in Germany. As one of Europe’s leading providers of premium private label healthcare products and licensed medicines, we offer a broad range of high-performance food supplements, medical devices, cosmetics, medicines, and personal care products. We are active in 17 countries and currently provide over 400 products across a number of premium brands – both our own and the private label brands of our customers.
PXG Pharma has a vacancy for a Brand- & Communications Manager (m/f/d) to be filled at the headquarters in Mannheim.
- Develop clear positioning of central Private Label (PL) brands and role within each category. Ensure that engagement and alignment of all key stakeholders centrally and in country
- Own and oversee the continuous development & communication of the PL brand portfolio (central brands), brand positioning, guidelines and new product development processes. Ensure brands consistency across all channels
- Establish a clear process for the monitoring of the awareness, brand consideration, and commercial impact (including Marketing campaigns) of the central PL offer
- Support countries in the development and evaluation of the core PL brand marketing plans using country, customer & market trends and cross country best practises
- Establish a set of PL Brand sales & engagement tools which can be used by all countries in the establishment of central PL brands
- Lead creative development & innovative marketing solutions of central PL brands to motivate the countries to drive sales penetration of these brands
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors PL activities, in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Brand or Marketing management
- Several years of professional experience (3-5 years)
- Experience in retail marketing and retail product marketing
- Business Fluent in English, German language skills desirable
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Intercultural competence
- Curious, ambitious person who wants to actively drive transformation
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Laura Castronovo-Brosche. We are looking forward to your application!