Solution Architect (m/w/d) / Dokumentenmanagement
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our Competence Center IT & Digital we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Document Management Solution Architect to join our team in Fürth. You will be responsible for designing and implementing document management solutions for our internal clients.
- Collaborate with internal clients and teams to understand their needs and requirements in mainly document and quality management systems and related scanning and electronic signature applications
- Design, develop and implement workflows for document and quality management solutions that meet client needs
- Provide support to end-users
- Create technical documentation, including architecture diagrams and implementation plans
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team
- Collaborate with and steering of external partners
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree or finished apprenticeship in computer science, information systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a document management solution architect, with hands-on experience in designing and implementing solutions
- Expertise in document management technologies such as M-Files, enaio or others.
- Strong understanding of document management workflows and procedures
- Experience in change and lifecycle management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and internal teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in archiving and scanning solutions is a plus (Kofax, OpenText, IBM Content Manager)
- Working language is English, German language skills would be a plus
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.).
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!