SAP Security & Compliance Consultant (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
For our P-ONE programme we are looking for a new SAP Security & Compliance Consultant (f/m/d) preferable with solid experience in pharmaceutical wholesale, pre-wholesale and retail. With our mobile office arrangement we offer flexible working models.
The P-ONE programme is the replacement of existing legacy ERP solutions with the latest version of SAP S4/HANA for our pharmaceutical wholesale & pre-wholesale business. It is a profound transformation programme that aims to overhaul our processes, methods and tools to create an ERP platform for PHOENIX group. You will work in a European team developing and rolling out the system together with our implementation partners. Your task will be to design a template solution using SAP S/4 HANA standard functions, which will meet the requirements of customers, users as well as contribute to the achievement of our corporate strategy "WINGS".
- Determine requirements and demands as well as develop an understanding of the relationship between SAP S/4 HANA solutions and standards
- Collaboration with IT experts and development teams
- Definition of specifications and functions
- Ensuring process updates
- Supporting analysis, testing and problem solving
- Supporting change management and training during the roll-out phase
- University degree in informatics/ economics or comparable education and relevant professional experience in SAP ERP
- Well-founded SAP knowledge in one of the following areas: O2C, P2P, MDM, FI/CO, EWM, Support, Development
- Experience in the use of SAP in pharmaceutical wholesale and retail and the development of corresponding SAP templates is a plus
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!