BI Cloud Data Engineer & Analyst (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a BI Cloud Data Engineer & Analyst (m/f/d) for our location in Fürth, Mannheim or Sofia (Bulgaria).
- You are responsible for design and development of the central BI platform based on MS Azure in an enterprise environment
- Together with our internal business partner you will develop and maintain data pipelines and data products
- You will collect, check, transform and model data
- Additionally you will work in 3rd level support to ensure proper and performant operation
- University degree in business informatics/computer science or comparable work experience in business intelligence
- Very good analytical skills to understand, solve and communicate complex technical and mathematical problems
- Very good skills in Data Bricks, Python, Spark and MS SQL data bases. Good skills in MS Azure Cloud environment
- You can work self-organised with taking responsibility for your developments
- Good English in word and speech
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!