Vulnerability Management Specialist (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a Vulnerability Management Specialist (m/f/d) for our location in Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia or Vantaa
- Analysis of reported vulnerabilities from different areas (vulnerability scanners, EDRs but also from public sources)
- Pre-qualification of vulnerabilities and prioritisation of fixes based on their risk and the company's requirements and risks
- Coordination with the system and application responsibles and coordination of the remediation process
- Follow-up and reporting of the measures
- Preparing reports on the progress of the mitigation measures
- Practical knowledge in the controlled operation of IT environments and in vulnerability management
- Knowledge in the area of KRITIS, GxP, ITIL is desirable
- Knowledge of and interest in various technologies (networks, storage, servers, operating systems, databases and applications)
- Structured method of working
- Pleasure in collaborating with different international stakeholders
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken) and preferably also in German
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!