Public Cloud Technical Service Manager (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Service Manager (m/f/d) for Cloud Environment at the Fürth, Mannheim, Vantaa (Finland) or Sofia (Bulgaria) location. The team you will join is responsible for IT Service Management within the entire PHOENIX group.
- Stable, secure and supported operation of the Cloud Infrastructure landscape
- Advice, planning and coordination of changes to existing Infrastructure systems with the internal team, service providers and Countries
- Regular analysis of the Cloud Infrastructure landscape and providing recommendations for optimizations to meet the business requirements (availability, capacity, performance, Lifecycle, security, etc.)
- Providing Service reporting and key performance indicators analysis
- Analyze service developments / evolutions / extensions to optimize costs in comparison with Service quality
You are providing the following experience and qualifications:
- Understanding of complex Cloud Infrastructure landscape (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS) on SAP HEC / AZURE / Google cloud.
- Strong ITIL Knowledge and several years of experience in Process Management and lifecycle Management
- Experience in dealing with SLAs stack, Service Monitoring and Reporting, Service Catalogue Management, Service Cost Optimization, Service Introduction Process and Service Operation
- In daily operations you are working efficient, Service oriented and you are interacting with Internal and External Providers and Business Service Managers to optimize solutions by documenting and sharing KPI reports
- Your business, technical and Social skill in English are adequate to handle all topics within an European acting company
Please apply online in English including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mrs. Laura Castronovo-Brosche We are looking forward to your application.