Public Cloud Technical Service Manager (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for an Public Cloud Technical Service Manager (m/f/d) at the Fürth, Mannheim, Vantaa (Finland) or Sofia (Bulgaria) location. The team you will join is responsible for IT Service Management within the entire PHOENIX group.
- Stable, secure and supported operation of the Cloud Infrastructure landscape
- Advice, planning and coordination of changes to existing Infrastructure systems with the internal team, service providers and Business Partners
- Regular analysis of the Cloud Infrastructure landscape and providing recommendations for optimizations to meet the business requirements (availability, capacity, performance, Lifecycle, security, etc.)
- Service reporting and key performance indicators analysis together with Infrastructure Business Service Manager
- Analyze service developments / evolutions / extensions to optimize costs in comparison with Service quality
After finishing your apprenticeship or studies in information technologies or a similar area you have gathered several years of experience in the area of Cloud Technology and operations. You are used to sharing your skills in virtual teams and to take responsibility for complex infrastructure landscapes.
You are providing the following experience and qualifications:
- Understanding of complex Cloud Infrastructure landscape (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS) on SAP HEC / AZURE / Google cloud.
- Strong ITIL Knowledge and several years of experience in Process Management and lifecycle Management
- Experience in dealing with SLAs stack, Service Monitoring and Reporting, Service Catalogue Management, Service Cost Optimization, Service Introduction Process and Service Operation
- In daily operations you are working efficient, Service oriented and you are interacting with Internal and External Providers and Business Service Managers to optimize solutions by documenting and sharing KPI reports with relevant stakeholders
- Your business, technical and Social skill in English are adequate to handle all topics within an European acting company
Please apply online in English including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application.