Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
For our PHOENIX Competence Centre IT & Digital we are looking for a Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) for our location in Fürth, Mannheim, Sofia (Bulgaria) or Vantaa (Finland).
- Definition and development of cloud architectures in coordination with business partners, project managers and other architects
- Design, architecture, setup, administration, operation and support of the cloud environments with a focus on the Azure Kubernetes service
- Development, operation and support of Kubernetes clusters, especially Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Analysis and evaluation of existing and new applications with regard to mapping in the cloud
- Support for problems with the cloud
- Implement and extend cloud environments using infrastructure as code and improve delivery strategies with CI/CD pipelines
- Many years of experience as a cloud engineer in cloud environments such as Azure and/or Google; Knowledge and experience in Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of cloud technology such as security, network, automation, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Terraform or IaC are desirable
- Safe troubleshooting skills, analytical approach and result-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of English
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Erik Sabo. We are looking forward to your application!