Senior Network Security Engineer SDWAN (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Göteburg, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
PHOENIX IT&Digital is looking for a Network and Security Engineer (m/f/d) at our locations in Mannheim, Fuerth, Sofia (Bulgaria) or Vantaa (Finland).
The WAN Solutions team in PHOENIX IT&Digital delivers highly available and secure services to company internal European customers. We are designing, building and running connectivity and security solutions across a technical market leader landscape.
- Participate in various projects related to WAN&SDWAN
- Create design documents and implement the solutions based on the design principles
- Support and develop the automation platform for SDWAN
- Support the operations of the Fortinet based SDWAN service for our European customers
- Ensure the availability of delivered solutions, by participating in on-call duty as well as occasionally working outside the normal business hours, at weekends or on public holidays for special changes
- Consult our internal, European customers to identify their requirements and to create adequate solutions
- Apprenticeship / study as IT specialist for system integration or comparable well-founded IT qualification
- Deep knowledge of Fortinet SDWAN Solution
- Knowledge of SDWAN solutions from other vendors is considered as a plus
- Good overall knowledge about network security solutions from Fortinet, e.g. firewalls, proxy and SSL interception
- Good knowledge and strong willingness to learn Ansible, YAML and Python
- Good knowledge in the implementation and administration of CISCO switching and routing
- An efficient, structured and customer-oriented way of working, especially in critical situations
- Analytical skills and the ability to create sustainable solutions by documenting and sharing knowledge
- Good business- and technical level English skills, both written and spoken
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Florian Thome. We are looking forward to your application!