IT Specialist Workload Automation and Scripting (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Göteburg, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
29 countries. Around 45,000 colleagues. 70,000 pharmacies supplied and millions of patients: Join PHOENIX! Support us in supplying the people of Europe with medicines and healthcare products quickly and reliably - and experience a job that is as diverse as it is important. Where you can proactively master challenges, implement ideas and drive change. Look forward to pure variety at a successful, future-proof family company, the market-leading pharmaceutical retailer in Germany and at the same time the best integrated healthcare provider in Europe.
We are looking for an IT Specialist (m/f/d) for Workload Automation and Scripting for one of our locations in Germany Mannheim or Fuerth, Vantaa ( Finland), Gotheburg ( Sweden) or Sofia (Bulgaria) as soon as possible.
- Implementation of new and amendments of batch processes in SAP, VSE, Unix, Windows and OS400 in our APX scheduling system.
- Creation and maintenance of scripts or JCL on the above mentioned platforms and creation of related documentation
- Processing service requests, incidents and other tickets in the above mentioned environment
- Monitoring job runs and reporting or cleaning up job aborts as 2nd level, in cooperation with business department, developers and system engineers
- Participation in various national and international IT projects
- Apprenticeship / study as IT specialist or comparable well-founded IT qualification
- working experience with modern SAP systems, such as SAP HANA
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language in the SAP, UNIX, mainframe or Windows environment and the underlying system environment
- Strong analytical skills, as well as a goal-oriented and independent approach to work
- Experience with a job scheduling system such as APX, UC4, Control-M or TWS is desirable
- Participation in on-call assignments (alternatively regular night shift) in a fixed rotation
- maximum of 3-4 annual special assignments on weekends
- Good business- and technical level English skills, both written and spoken, ideally German language skills
- Future-proof: We are growing and expanding. We are the market leader and offer you a permanent employment contract, 13 monthly salaries, vacation pay as well as 30 days of vacation and much more. (job bike, company pension scheme, etc.
- Reconciliation of private and professional life: We offer mobile office and flexible working time models.
- Career: We promote you! There are great opportunities within the PHOENIX Group.
- Continuing education: We would love to - we are happy if you are eager to learn. The PHOENIX Learning World offers you an exclusive range of further training courses.
- Team: This is how we work. We promote team cohesion through small and large events.
Please apply online stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Mr. Erik Sabo. We look forward to receiving your application.