IT Specialist Workload Automation and Scripting (m/f/d)
PHOENIX Pharmahandel GmbH & Co KG
Fürth, Göteburg, Mannheim, Sofia, Vantaa
We are looking for an IT Specialist (m/f/d) for Workload Automation and Scripting for one of our locations in Germany Mannheim or Fuerth, Vantaa ( Finland), Gotheburg ( Sweden) or Sofia (Bulgaria) as soon as possible.
- Implementation of new and amendments of batch processes in SAP, VSE, Unix, Windows and OS400 in our APX scheduling system.
- Creation and maintenance of scripts or JCL on the above mentioned platforms and creation of related documentation
- Processing service requests, incidents and other tickets in the above mentioned environment
- Monitoring job runs and reporting or cleaning up job aborts as 2nd level, in cooperation with business department, developers and system engineers
- Participation in various national and international IT projects
- Apprenticeship / study as IT specialist or comparable well-founded IT qualification
- working experience with modern SAP systems, such as SAP HANA
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language in the SAP, UNIX, mainframe or Windows environment and the underlying system environment
- Strong analytical skills, as well as a goal-oriented and independent approach to work
- Experience with a job scheduling system such as APX, UC4, Control-M or TWS is desirable
- Participation in on-call assignments (alternatively regular night shift) in a fixed rotation
- maximum of 3-4 annual special assignments on weekends
- Good business- and technical level English skills, both written and spoken, ideally German language skills
Please apply online stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Rita D'Addeo. We look forward to receiving your application.