Specialist/Expert Sales & Product Manager (m/w/d) PERI Pave
Ulm / Weißenhorn
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht in deutscher Sprache verfügbar.
- Independent preparation and negotiation of orders
- Customer meetings (digital) or customer visits, national and international, for product launches, negotiations, manufacturing visits
- Organization and participation in trade fairs for product promotion
- Supplier meetings (digital or at the manufacturing plant) to ensure delivery capability and business coordination
- Sales support for external sales staff
- Management of marketing activities for PERI Pave, such as managing the website, placing advertisements and publishing articles in trade magazines for the paving industry, organizing exhibitions, publishing brochures and documents
- After-sales service
- Processing and coordination of orders
- Further development of the product range
- Integration of work and life: Wherever possible, we offer mobile working and provide you with the appropriate technical equipment. In addition to flexible working time models and job sharing, our child and holiday care ensures a better work-life balance. 30 days of holiday, an additional day off on Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve and special leave when needed adapt to your life needs.
- Grow beyond yourself: Annual employee appraisals, further training advice and support, exchange and mentoring programmes as well as leadership training support you in your professional development. In our PERI Academy, you can take advantage of a wide range of training opportunities as well as free access to online learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning and getAbstract.
- Commercial/technical apprenticeship or degree or comparable qualification
- Good networking and industry knowledge in the concrete block industry
- Several years (at least 5 years) of sales experience with concrete block plants, ideally for capital goods
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Contact and communication skills
- Technical and commercial understanding to fully advise the customer
- Independent work and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ideally contacts in the North American market / to North American concrete block companies
- Experience in product management is an advantage (in order to expand the entire product portfolio in the long term)
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge, ideally SAP knowledge
At PERI, we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where diversity is encouraged and mutual respect is a priority. For this reason, we set a high value on a diverse and equal team composition. We welcome applications regardless of ethnic origin as well as age, gender, religion, ideology, handicap or sexual identity and orientation.
This is a job offer of Peri-Werk Artur Schwörer GmbH & Co. KG
Mit einem Umsatz von 1.864 Mio. € im Jahr 2022 ist PERI international einer der größten Hersteller und Anbieter von Schalungs- und Gerüstsystemen. Das Familienunternehmen mit Stammsitz in Weißenhorn (Deutschland) bedient mit rund 9.100 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern, über 60 Tochtergesellschaften und deutlich mehr als 160 Lagerstandorten seine Kunden mit innovativen Systemgeräten und umfangreichen Serviceleistungen rund um die Schalungs- und Gerüsttechnik.