Digital Experience Platform Specialist* (DXP)
Ulm / Weißenhorn
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht in deutscher Sprache verfügbar.
Your tasks include:
- Implementation and global rollout of PERI’s new Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- Manage and lead sub-projects as well as overall support of the DXP roadmap implementation
- Support, facilitate and execute customer clinics, A/B tests, surveys, analytics as well and other measures to collect and utilize customer insights in a structured way
- Support of global rollouts in individual subsidiaries including training, support and helpdesk functions as well as requirement specification
- Support and manage external service providers and their development activities (vendor management)
What you can expect:
- You will take on end-to-end responsibility for individual areas of DXP at an early stage, providing you with accelerated company and creating fast and tangible outcomes
- Interesting, international work in a fun, motivated and growing team
- A cross-functional project prioritized by the Board of Directors combined with a high level of attention and importance, with the customer in the focal point
- Flexible working hours in a modern working environment, attractive compensation, as well as the possibility to work from home
- An open communication, failure and learning culture that will be valuable for your personal and professional development
What we are looking for:
- A successful degree in marketing / media informatics / business informatics / digital media or a comparable degree
- Experienced with agile principles and methods, creativity, networked and innovative thinking
- First experiences in requirement specification for hardware or software projects
- Ideally experienced with enterprise commerce applications, content management, microservices and their integration with third-party systems such as CRM, DAM, PIM
- Driven personality with a demonstrated ability to solve problems in a logical way, as well as a high degree of self-initiative and a structured way of working
- Strong digital interest, digital trends inspire you and you want to try them out
- Fluent in German and English
*We welcome applications from all genders for this Position.
This is a job offer of Peri-Werk Artur Schwörer GmbH & Co. KG.
Mit einem Umsatz von € 1.614 Mio. im Jahr 2021 ist PERI international einer der größten Hersteller und Anbieter von Schalungs- und Gerüstsystemen. Das Familienunternehmen mit Stammsitz in Weißenhorn (Deutschland) bedient mit rund 9.100 Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeitern, über 60 Tochtergesellschaften und deutlich mehr als 160 Lagerstandorten seine Kunden mit innovativen Systemgeräten und umfangreichen Serviceleistungen rund um die Schalungs- und Gerüsttechnik.