Online Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Marketplaces (B2C)
Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
Kärcher is the world's leading provider of cleaning solutions with around 13,000 employees in 70 countries and an innovative product offer for commercial and domestic customers alike. Renowned for our innovation, over 90% of our products have been developed in the past 5 years. We owe this success to our employees, their skills, dedication, ideas and commitment. Constant investment in R&D, quality, marketing and design make us a well-known brand and a most attractive employer to develop your career with. Do you want to be part of our growth story?
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people. We are looking forward to your committed support to strengthen our Online Channels department at our headquarters in Winnenden near Stuttgart.
- In this highly influential position, you will further develop Kärcher's e-commerce business, open up new B2C online marketplaces and identify further optimization potential.
- You will be responsible for direct management for platforms such as Amazon Marketplace or Mano Mano.
- At the same time, you act as a sparring partner (m/f/d) for our global subsidiaries with regard to their marketplace presence, recommending local online marketplaces or providing support in their development.
- You will create short, medium and long-term plans to execute our global marketplace strategy and be instrumental in driving implementation.
- The decision-making process is data-driven and you are responsible for analyzing and reporting relevant data.
- Last but not least, you ensure continuous close coordination between all stakeholders.
Your qualification profile
- A successfully completed commercial college degree (e.g. business administration, international business, marketing, digital marketing, marketing management, eCommerce), or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of eCommerce B2B or B2C.
- Relevant experience in managing online marketplaces, ideally Amazon.
- Good Knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German.
- Confident handling of MS Office and basic knowledge of SAP.
- Very good analytical skills and a high affinity for interpreting results from which specific actions can be derived.
Our offer for you
- A company pension scheme or direct insurance that supplements your statutory pension insurance from your first day of work.
- Up to 32 days holiday. You have Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve off.
- Varied sports offers - from yoga to Zumba to outdoor training.
- GROW@KÄRCHER: In our innovative program, employees from different departments and functions worldwide have the opportunity to actively advance their careers.
Please send us your complete application documents via our applicant management system. We welcome applications from people with disabilities, whose integration is particularly important to us.