Internship: Global Sales Management
Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
Kärcher is the world's leading provider of cleaning solutions with around 13,000 employees in 70 countries and an innovative product offer for commercial and domestic customers alike. Renowned for our innovation, over 90% of our products have been developed in the past 5 years. We owe this success to our employees, their skills, dedication, ideas and commitment. Constant investment in R&D, quality, marketing and design make us a well-known brand and a most attractive employer to develop your career with. Do you want to be part of our growth story?
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary employees. In the sales professional channels department at our headquarters in Winnenden near Stuttgart, we offer a 6-month internship starting from now on.
Your internship at Kärcher - Exciting tasks await you
- At the side of proven experts, you will gain comprehensive insights into the daily work in international channel management and the processes behind it.
- In this context, you will translate training materials, ALG topics or Key Accounts, PowerPoint presentations, workbooks and other documents from German into English (or English into German),
- Furthermore, you will evaluate questionnaires after training (sales excellent, workshops) and prepare excel sheets to combine for international requirements - data comparison and fulfillment
- We also count on your cooperation in preparation of the pricing (compare ALG specific pricing to Key Accounts etc.)
- Support by daily work topics for Target Group Managers and take over small organizational topics for fair, for visits etc.
- Also you will prepare and coordinate all sustainability support documents for IKA request and tenders, incl. Carbon footprint information
- In addition to these topics, you will do research for future events in order to decide to participate
Are you a real Kärcher type? - Enriching our Kärcher culture with your profile
- Intercultural openness is one of your strengths and you see working in a team as an enrichment
- You have analytical skills, score points for your strong communication skills and high customer orientation and you stand for openness towards innovations and creative solutions
- A confident use of Office suite, Google Workspace and advanced English skills are required
- The success of your previous theoretical training is based on a high degree of willingness to learn, enthusiasm and motivation
- You convince with good study achievements of a course of studies in the field of business administration, economics or a comparable course of study
Our special Kärcher offer for you - Your benefits at a glance
- Onboarding event at the beginning of March and September, so that you can quickly find your way around
- An extensive training and individual support in your department
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. mystery lunch)
- A monthly allowance of 1,500 euros, a flexible 35 hour working week, a monthly public transport grant of 85%
- Varied sports offers - from Yoga to Zumba and outdoor training
- 30% discount on our products as well as various corporate benefits (e.g. discount on vacation trips, fashion or cinema visits)
Your way to a career at Kärcher:
We have aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, including cover letter, resume and
relevant certificates (including grades). Please remember - if necessary - to upload a current certificate of enrollment, proof of
mandatory internship and a valid work and residence permit. We welcome applications from people with disabilities, whose
integration is of particular concern to us.