Information Security Manager (m/f/d) (part-time 60% possible)
Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
.Location: Winnenden near Stuttgart or remotely within Germany with a regular on-site presence.
This is how you WOW:
- Information Security Governance: You continuously develop the Kärcher Group's Information Security Governance in terms of policies, processes, methods and roles in line with industry best practices.
- Certification and standardization: You ensure that our global Information Security Management System complies with ISO 27001.
- Security awareness and training: You design e-learnings and educate our employees at all levels of the organization about security risks.
- Incident response: Data breaches? Cyber attacks? You define exactly what to do and when to do it if it does occur.
- Risk assessment and management: You identify potential information security risks and assess their impact on the Kärcher Group. You develop strategies and measures to prevent the worst case and increase security standards.
It would be WOW if you would bring this in:
- A degree in computer science, information technology or a comparable field of study
- Several years of professional experience in information security / cyber security in a global (industrial) company and/or in consulting (e.g. information security officer)
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 27001, BSI IT-Grundschutz or other relevant security standards
- Profound understanding of security technologies and solutions such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and encryption technologies
- Fluency in Business English with strong communication skills and ideally good German language skills
- Existing certifications such as TISP, CISSP, or CCSP are an advantage, but can also be acquired at our company if desired
- An analytical mindset, a high level of solution orientation and joy in working in interdisciplinary teams
Our Kärcher WOW-package:
- Flexible working location within Germany
- Collaborative work in an innovative and agile team using Google Workspace and other tools
- Up to 32 days of vacation
- A company pension plan or direct insurance that supplements your statutory pension insurance from your first day of work
- A modern workplace completely geared to New Work: quiet workstations, telephone booths, idea room for collaborative work, height-adjustable desks, and much more.
- Varied sports offerings - from Yoga to Zumba to outdoor training
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. at the Mystery Meet)
- GROW@KÄRCHER: In our innovative program, employees from different departments and functions around the world have the opportunity to actively advance their careers.
So: Wanna WOW with us?
Simply upload your resume online and leave your contact information. We look forward to getting to know you!
Together towards a clean world.
Sarah Limo Flores | Senior Recruiter
email@example.com I +49 (0) 7195 14 5440