Sales Manager Central Europe (m/w/d)
- Kaufmännische Berufe (Sonstige)
- Vertrieb, Key Accounting
- Publiziert: 14.04.2023
Welcome to HOPPECKE! For us, HOPPECKE is much more than just a location. As Europe's largest manufacturer of industrial battery systems, we at HOPPECKE are proud of our region, our roots and what we have achieved from here since 1927: top entrepreneurial performance as a global system provider of stationary and mobile energy solutions. We take our social and corporate responsibility very seriously. Because we know that our more than 2,000 employees are the driving force behind our vision. We empower our teams, strengthen personalities and are enthusiastic about individual talents. Because we think holistically and act sustainably - also as an employer.
You can look forward to a cooperative, respectful relationship at eye level and the determination to keep improving together. So the future of the energy industry is also in your hands.
THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- Together, we want to continue to grow in Europe! Therefore, we need you for the development and expansion of business opportunities within the business area of reserve power in Central Europe.
- To this end, you will conduct market and target group analyses and take care of systematic market development and the development of a strategic sales approach, including marketing and new customer acquisition.
- You will work out pricing, prepare offers, negotiate them with customers and conclude contracts on your own responsibility in accordance with company regulations.
- In accordance with company guidelines, you will actively participate in budget planning and in the preparation of the monthly forecasts.
- You document all business-relevant topics in CRM HOPP.360 / Salesforce.
- You are the coordinator of the related teams at HOPPECKE and ensure that all customer information is up to date.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT:
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- You are a strong communicator and you also have several years of sales experience, ideally in the field of stationary battery system technology.
- Your distinctive economic actions and thinking, coupled with an affinity for technical products and a forward-looking energy transition is always in your focus.
- As a team player, you convince with your own initiative and sense of responsibility through a structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- Regular business trips over several days are fun and not stressful for you.
- You are proficient in the use of common IT applications.
- You are business fluent in English and German (other foreign languages would be an advantage) and enjoy the challenge of dealing with a wide variety of customers.
YOUR BENEFITS WITH US:
- A mentoring program to get to know HOPPECKE and our working methods
- Individual further training measures in our in-house HOPPECKE Academy
- Employee share ownership
- Health and sports program
- Leasing bike
- Family-friendly company
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Comprehensive onboarding process with individually designed induction training
- In-house charging park for electric vehicles