Group Manager (f/m/d) System Development Chemical Anchors
What's the role?
Shaping the future, forward thinker and driver of innovation – these are all terms that describe you perfectly!
With several years of experience in leading a team, your strength lies in working with people – through your empathy and passionate nature, you win and convince others and enjoy continuously developing your interdisciplinary and diverse team, thus actively shaping the future of chemical fastening systems at Hilti.
Who is Hilti?
We develop, manufacture and sell cutting-edge products, technology, software and services for the global construction industry. Hilti stands for innovation, quality and direct customer relationships.
From the research of new technologies to the development of market-maturity, innovative system solutions in the field of fastening and fire protection - our products are tested and optimised with the most modern laboratory equipment.
With 31,000 people in more than 120 countries, we're a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow in your career.
What does the role involve?
You motivate your team members with your own enthusiasm, delegate and coordinate tasks, actively contribute to the achievement of goals and further transport our Hilti values. Based on our management mission statement, you coach your employees and work with each team member to develop individual measures for continuous professional and personal development.
Under your leadership, you will ensure the continuous development of new project ideas and innovations for the "Anchor" product portfolio. With your cooperative and goal-oriented management style, you create freedom for your employees, which promotes creativity and new approaches. Furthermore, you are an active part in the development of strategies and roadmaps and thus actively contribute to Hilti's success.
We have 800 of the world’s best engineers developing and testing tomorrow’s technical solutions in our innovation center in Liechtenstein and Kaufering.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we ́ll support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer you innovative and personalized Benefits, such as
- Flat hierarchies
- Internal mentoring program
- Fitness and health benefits
- In-house fitness area with training courses
- Hilti sport groups
- Fruit basket
- Language courses
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mobile working
- DB JobTicket
- Subsidised Company Bike
- Subsidised monthly and annual public transport subscriptions
- Free charging pole for electric cars
- Free company parking spaces
- Asset creating benefit
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Subsidy for childcare
- Summer holiday care for children
- Support in relocating and finding a flat
- Tax advice
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- Completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering or related disciplines
- Relevant international work experience (approx. 10 years) related to the construction industry; preferably in the field of fastening technology
- Creativity and courage to drive topics forward and motivation to develop new solutions and ideas
- Functional expertise in leading and developing employees
- Strong ability to think entrepreneurially, analytically and conceptually and strong communication skills
- Team player with very good communication skills in an interdisciplinary and international environment also to management
- Very good English skills, as well as willingness to travel internationally
Why should you apply?
We look forward to your thirst for knowledge and your courage to tackle new challenges. You are continuously striving to improve yourself and the products you work on, and you can assess and take risks appropriately. At the same time, you enjoy supporting and developing your team members as well as working in an exciting and future-oriented growth area with technologically challenging tasks and development opportunities.
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
Hilti stands for equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving applications from severely disabled persons and similarly disabled persons.