Finance Process Expert Software & Services (m/f/d)
What's the role?
As Finance Process Expert in our Shared Service Center in Kaufering, you will be part of a highly motivated team. You bring a passion for processes and systems in finance to the table and quickly develop an understanding of cross-divisional processes. You will proactively contribute your ideas and concepts to analyze and continuously optimize workflows.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
What does the role involve?
- Business partnering with global/regional/local stakeholders (incl. proactive exchange); defining and implementing of best practice approaches
- Operational support for global/regional/local stakeholders in the area of Fleet Management processes
- Support during the RAR go-live, migration and intensive care (processes & accounting)
- Data quality analysis and validation
- Support with identification and correction of process errors and accounting issues
- Optimization of existing processes & implementation of global processes
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of onboarding and training of finance experts in Fleet Management (ownership on training processes and content)
- Coordination and execution of system upgrades (S4HANA) in cooperation with Global IT and different regions / market organizations (incl. defining the test scenarios and testing process)
In addition to the corporate headquarters in Schaan, Kaufering is the second largest Hilti location worldwide. Kaufering is in the Augsburg - Munich - Allgäu triangle and offers ideal transport links and numerous options for leisure-time activities.
What do we offer?
We offer a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you the opportunity to develop yourself and we will support you in shaping your individual career path.
In addition, we offer various benefits, such as
- Employee participation in the company's success
- Remote working (50%)
- Company pension scheme (employer-financed)
- Free rental of Hilti tools
- In-house fitness area with training courses
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
What you need is:
- University Degree in Finance/Economics or similar qualification
- At least 2 years of professional experience in finance (e. g. general ledger accounting)
- Knowledge of the Hilti Fleet and On!Track business considered as an advantage
- Strategic and conceptual skills, enthusiasm for further development of qualitative, efficient, audit compliant finance processes in global standard incl. system rollouts, digitalization, documentation, control and cooperation
- Strong implementation skills with the right level of operational understanding, pragmatism and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills, including ability to give structured presentations to different target audiences
- Willingness to travel, openness, flexibility
- Expertise in SAP S/4 and/or SAP ByD and IT infrastructure
Why should you apply?
Discover a global company where you can develop your full potential. We offer an enjoyable working environment where we embrace your commitment. Build a better future with us!
During your job interview you will spend some time with us and get to know our company. Thus you will get a feeling for the job and our corporate culture.
We look forward to receiving your online application including details on your salary expectations and availability.
Hilti stands for equality, we are particularly pleased about applications from persons with disabilities.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Celine Ailinger.