Service technician / mechanic / fitter (f/m/d) with own mobile workshop
Do you have a heart for machines? Then HANSA-FLEX is the right place for you! Our mission is to get machines running (again) with state-of-the-art hydraulics. Whether hoses, pipes, pumps or cylinders: our high quality standards and our tireless commitment to the customer have made us one of the leading international companies for hydraulic connection technology. Our 4,000 employees are the greatest asset of our family-owned company.
Our Hydraulic Service provides fast hoses on site - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. On a rapidly growing market, minimising downtime is one of our most important tasks.
We are looking for you to support us as a service technician / mechanic / fitter (f/m/d) with your own mobile workshop in the London area.
- As a service technician (f/m/d), you will assemble hydraulic hoses and pipelines and replace spare parts directly at the customer's site.
- Together with your colleagues, you minimize unplanned downtimes at our customers. For this purpose, we will provide you with your own mobile workshop with all the necessary machines and materials so that you are well equipped for the varied orders.
- You increase our mutual success through active customer visits, where you build long-term relationships and promote our sales.
What do we expect from you?
- The basis for your success is technical vocational training, e.g. as an industrial mechanic, agricultural and construction machinery or plant mechanic (f/m/d).
- Ideally, you have knowledge of mobile hydraulics and experience with construction or agricultural machinery, working platforms or commercial vehicles.
- It is important that you can quickly adapt to new assignments: You are ready for adventures in the field - even at different times of the day and night.
- You score as a reliable personality who enjoys being on the road (with a valid driver's license, of course) and implementing the service concept at the customer's site.
Can we meet your expectations?
- We offer you a modern working environment in a motivated team. You will receive targeted training during the induction period, and your specialist knowledge will also be constantly adapted to current developments through internal training measures.
- You have the opportunity to prepare yourself at your leisure for your new challenge - we will prepare you with the necessary care.
Our working atmosphere is excellent - the appreciation of our employees is just as important to us as collegial and personal contacts, which we promote by regular shared activities, for example.
That sounds like the perfect job for you?
Then seize your chance and make our customers and their machines happy! Please send us your documents via our online application form.
HANSA-FLEX UK Ltd.