Development Engineer (m/f/d) System Integration
Electrical Engineering is your expertise? Energy management inspires you?
Apply at HagerEnergy GmbH!
We are pioneers
E3/DC develops and produces intelligent “all-in-one” storage systems and electric vehicle charging solutions. All components, from inverter and energy management to batteries, are developed and integrated by us. This including end-to-end services and cloud-solutions. We are around 300 experts (and growing), working from several locations. Our recipe for success: creative freedom and responsibility in the projects, customer proximity and concentration on a common goal – to accelerate the energy transition. E3/DC is a brand of HagerEnergy GmbH and part of Hager Group, one of the leading providers of electrotechnical solutions.
You are actively working on the energy transition
For our headquarter in Osnabrück (Hamburg might be a future option) we are looking for a technically experienced Development Engineer (m/f/d) System Integration with experience in the design of electrotechnical systems and the integration of assemblies into existing systems and systems to be newly developed. The target markets for these developments are in both Europe as well as the USA.
- Design and layout of home power station and EV DC charger systems
- New developments in communication modules and interfaces
- Integration of assemblies into existing or new systems
- Takeover and elaboration of new development projects
- Working in compliance to IEC and UL standards
- Development, implementation and testing of control technology embedded software (in C/C++) both product- and project-specific
- Construction of test stands and automated test procedures
- Testing of assemblies and systems
- Completed degree in electrical engineering/electronics or several years of professional experience in the field of electrical engineering/system testing
- Well-founded knowledge in the field of electronics
- Good working knowledge of Altium Designer and ideally sound knowledge of programming with C
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with relevant standards and norms (e.g., IEC, UL, VDE), experience with UL is a plus
- Goal-oriented, structured, and independent way of working as well as team spirit, flexibility, and initiative
- Solid MS Office user skills and good knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel internationally for project meetings
What we offer
INSPIRING: high decision-making and creative freedom, plenty of room for your own ideas and the common passion to make the world a better place
RESPONSIBLE: being able to change things and make decisions, grow together with the company and shape the future
INTERNATIONAL: Cooperation with a partner from the USA for the development of a system for the US market
GROWTH-ORIENTED: ongoing feedback and a wide range of training opportunities
AUTHENTIC: a successful, financially strong premium brand in a future-proof market, customer proximity, start-up character
CHERRIES ON TOP: JobBike, company pension scheme, flexible working hours, possibility of mobile working, e-charging, modern building, various discounts via the Corporate Benefits platform, experience our spirit at larger or smaller events.
E3/DC - Simply better
We focus on diversity and would like to invite all people with their individual backgrounds and personalities to apply. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please contact Elisa Jöhne via +49 541 760 268 0. We look forward to getting to know you.