User Testing Specialist (m/f/d)
Customer experience and user testing are your chosen fields? You have experience with managing projects in an international context ? You want to take up a new challenge in a dynamic, innovative and growing team ?
Apply at Hager Group!
We are currently looking for our future User Testing Specialist (m/f/d) based in Obernai or Blieskastel for a permanent contract.
User testing is an integral part of Hager’s product development process. It allows us to study the relationships between user and product or app to identify areas for improvement. It is the most efficient tool to measure the usability of our solutions, to improve their handling and to evaluate their aesthetics while remaining faithful to our brand values and meeting our customers' needs.
- Increase our customer knowledge, put the customer at the heart of development to improve their satisfaction and experience
- Validate the value propositions of our offer (added value/differentiation)
- Your role will be to implement the complete process (planning, organising, analysing, reporting) linked to the operational tests provided for in the SDM (Solution Development Marketing) department's development plan in close collaboration with the design, product/digital marketing, R&D and market teams (sales subsidiaries in the 3 market zones: Europe, Asia/Pacific, Africa/Middle East.
- You will contribute to the construction of the new international testing centre and provide your expertise.
- You will participate in the development of processes, methods, and tools as well as the creation of panels of professionals (electrical installers, wholesalers, panel builders...) and consumers.
- You will establish partnerships with marketing research and testing agencies in the 3 market areas.
- As part of the Design Studio Testing team, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the issues and defining the objectives of the test
- Defining customer targets and organize recruitment
- Building the test protocol and materials for testing
- Managing test logistics
- Animating of tests
- Analyzing customer data and prepare the results presentations
- The position of User Testing Specialist requires a high degree of autonomy and the ability to evolve in a changing environment. It also involves travelling within the group.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent in the field of testing, marketing, experimental economics, cognitive or behavioral psychology. You have at least 5 years’ experience as a testing specialist (physical, phygital, digital) and ideally in a technical products and solutions environment.
- You have strong analytical and statistical skills to exploit the data collected in a synthetic manner.
- Your ability to use Excel and Power Point will enable you to formulate clear and impactful recommendations.
- Proficiency in survey tools, online questionnaires or marketing research software are a plus (Alchemer, SurveyMonkey, etc.).
- A native level of English or German is essential. For native German profiles, fluent English is required. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- You have excellent project management skills, including experience in coordinating international projects. Knowledge of the Design Thinking methodology is an advantage.
- Your customer orientation, empathy and open-mindedness will also be appreciated.
- Recognized for your leadership, and organizational skills, you also have strong animation skills.
- You are result-oriented, an enthusiast team player and have a passion for testing.
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.