Sales Excellence Manager (m/f/d)
Sales and data are your passions? International cross function project and change management is one of your key competence? Sales performance is your domain of expertise?
Then Hager Group is the company for you!
We are currently looking for a Sales Excellence Manager (f/m/d) for our European Core Business Sales (Residential & Small commercial). The position could be located in France (Strasbourg or Paris), in Germany (Blieskastel or Frankfurt) or near any European international airport.
You are in charge of leading projects and implementing different sales initiatives, processes and tools. You will develop, implement and manage all the data needed for a sales perimeter. Based on the sales data analytics, challenge annual objectives to increase efficiency in selling and to grow turnover.
Reporting to the Director Residential Segment & Distribution Business - International KAM and being part of the steering comity teams, your main missions are:
- Manage sales performance projects and animate the related international team
- Instills a demand for quality in our Core Business Sales and customer data by having a clear vision on data structure and processes
- Recommend projects and actions plans based on analytics outcomes to increase sales
- Develop and implement new processes, standards or operational plans
- Instilling Core Business Sales process discipline, adherence to standards, and excellence in execution
- Recommend training guidelines for all the markets
- Build a Core Business Sales Excellence community in the Group, animate this community in a collaboration mode (sharing best practice, defining Group standards together)
- Analyze the results of our customers surveys and build efficient action plans to improve their satisfaction
- Represent the Core Business Sales in the marketing intelligent community and collect market information for analyses and to use in present and future strategy developments
The Sales Excellence Manager is a new position within the company and as such requires to be a self-starter who possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and capacity to think at a high-level strategic caliber while managing daily tasks and support.
- You hold a master degree or equivalent academic qualification with a specialization in sales, marketing or business development.
- You have a strong experience in a BtoB sales environment (minimum 8 years) and deep knowledges in a CRM tool. Your affinity in an electrotechnical environment or attached industries would be a plus.
- Your leadership, your vision and your great project management skills in an international and cross-functional environment will be necessary in order to succeed in this role.
- Your strong analytical skills in order to efficiently manage and analyses different data will be useful to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations for developing our sales.
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication). French or German as a second language is a must. Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- You are a team player and want to contribute to the transformation of the Hager Group. Your enthusiasm and ability to work across the board will be your best assets.
Please submit your application in English.
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.