Purchaser (m/f/d) Indirect Materials
Technical MRO portfolios arouse your interest? As part of the Digital Operations Purchasing Team you would like to be involved in supplier and category management?
Apply at Hager Group!
For our locations in Blieskastel (Germany) or Obernai (France) we are currently looking for a full-time Purchaser (m/f/d) Indirect Materials focused on the technical MRO portfolio (MRO: Maintenance, Repair & Operations).
In your role you are part of the Digital Operations Purchasing Team and in charge of purchasing non-production materials and maintenance services (MRO) for the main sites of Hager Group in Germany & France. Part of your daily work are RFQ, tenders, negotiations, contracting and business awarding as well as a dedicated supplier and category management. Compliance, legal, ethical and environmental aspects represent the basis of your business decisions.
SAP Ariba Self Procurement Platform “Guided Buying”:
As a digitally oriented purchaser you are in charge of a panel of e-procurement suppliers with the following tasks:
- You manage the onboarding in the system and the catalogue content according to the needs of your internal customers
- You ensure the legal coverage as well as the negotiations of the best purchasing conditions
- You provide quick support in case of questions and issues
- You constantly look after new suppliers to be integrated in Ariba Guided Buying to facilitate the day to day procurement
- As a real service-oriented team player you stay in close contact with your colleagues and the internal customers to provide the best solutions on time
- You contribute to international purchasing projects and improve the collaboration with purchasing teams from other countries within Hager Group for suppliers having European key accounts that you drive
- You have a close look on the supplier market and analyse trends and innovations with relevant impact for Hager within the categories you are responsible being a force of proposal for your internal customers
- You hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equal qualification to have a technical/economic background for the position
- With several years of professional experience in Purchasing/Procurement or Supply Chain Management you can bring added value to the team and the category
- You are familiar with legal, technical and digital matters like e-procurement, Robotic Process Automation etc. or had first touch points with those topics
- Good skills in MS-Office (especially Excel) as well as SAP (MM) are required and experience in S/4Hana as our future ERP would be a plus
- As a trilingual language talent it is easy for you to communication with your international colleagues in English, French and German or you are willing to learn one of those languages again
- With your strong communication and presentation skills you can convince internal and external interfaces being a team player and good negotiator
- Your autonomous and pragmatic goal oriented way of working helps you to take initiatives and with your ability to work under pressure
- Being a passionate purchaser you are of course willing to travel from time to time
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.