Customer Data Quality Specialist (m/f/d)
- Bewerbung mit LinkedIn starten
Data Quality is your passion? Customer-focus your strength? You want to work in a global cross functional team in a Sales & Marketing environment?
Apply at Hager Group!
We are currently looking for our future Customer Data Quality Specialist (m/f/d) based in Blieskastel, Frankfurt or Obernai for a permanent contract.
In this role you drive the subject of data quality: You build a European network of data stewards and will support – train – upskill the jobholders to ensure data can effectively support business processes. You build on your expertise in data analytics and project management to support the sales and marketing teams across 13 European markets. You coordinate transversal project-teams and are accountable to track agreed KPI's.
- Performing various types of analytics including descriptive, diagnostic, predictive or prescriptive analytics to assess, improve and manage country customers’ data assets.
- Identify potential and existing data quality issues, propose preventive, curative and corrective actions to avoid or resolve them and set target goals (KPI’s) for the improvements
- Support and drive the cleaning of data, or put it in a usable format, discarding irrelevant or unusable information and find ways how to deal with missing data.
- Ensure compliance of data management and usage with laws and regulations (mainly GDPR) with support of the Data Governance team.
- Be sparring partner to the D&I data excellence factory in designing the way data is stored, manipulated and analyzed. Clearly identify and drive alignment within workstreams on key deliverables, dates, risks and mitigations.
- Develop KPI dashboards at Group level to track data quality situation, according to data producers (as Sales Representatives) and/or data cleaners needs, with support of Data Quality team and ensure the usage
- Be aware of the different projects on and around CRM, especially support the project managers and act as link between the different actors.
- Propose process improvements (lessons learnt) and share best practices to improve data quality for the CRM ecosystem.
- Define the project strategy (marketing, technical, financial), the project setup and structure (projects, links, interactions) with all stakeholders as well as the project planning.
- Master degree in Data Analytics - Marketing - Business or IT (Data Science).
- 5-10 years’ experience in Data Analytics and Project Management in an international environment, ideally with a sales & marketing focus and/or digital transformation.
- Combination of project management knowledge with data mining, data warehousing, SQL, business intelligence & statistical software with business skills in a technical environment.
- Experience in data querying (SQL, data analysis and forecasting (Excel)) and in creating dashboards using business intelligence software.
- Knowledge of and/or proficiency with project management model including processes, methods (agile, waterfall) and tools.
- Experience in working in global cross functional and transversal teams, ideally in a sales & marketing environment.
- Strong analytical skills to lead or support investigations to find the root causes of data quality issues.
- Leadership skills, engaging the local teams in the European markets, driving results and having a customer centric approach.
- Willingness to travel occasionally in Europe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - ideally German and French. Any additional languages are a clear advantage.
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.
- Bewerbung mit LinkedIn starten