Controlling Business Partner (m/f/d)
Controlling is your passion? Problem solving and Change Management arouse your interest and are your focus?
Then apply at Hager Group!
We are currently looking for a Controlling Business Partner (m/f/d) based in Blieskastel, Frankfurt or Obernai for a permanent contract.
In a growing corporate organisation, in which support functions are structured in a more and more international way the focus on being a Business Partner role gains more and more importance. The Controlling Business Partner will support and coordinate the Hager Product Lifecycle process in terms of financial and controlling topics on our sites for the dedicated product portfolio.
- Support the profitability of our portfolios with providing the dedicated financial KPI’s which bring added value to the business
- Ensure the transparency on product portfolio, integrating standards evolutions, and relevant and regular innovations early with pro-active frontloading (incl. preparing the new product launch business plans)
- Apply the product marketing specifications and deliver the tangible (relevant and competitive) product portfolio data timely and reliable, in line with strategic roadmaps, priorities and strategic price positioning.
- Be part of the cross functional teams, network all important information, for the entire life cycle of the product portfolio
- Actively support and directly challenge local sales and Marketing teams in order to act on E2E accountable role, leveraging existing performance management structures (e.g., driving chessboard discussion, being part of business review meetings)
Technical requirements, necessary skills and knowledge
- A University degree in Economics or comparable education (Master level)
- Several (minimum 5) years of controlling experience in an international company
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, BW and BI tools
- Analytical skills, problem solving and change and project management
- Fluent in English and German, French is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and achieve results in a fast-paced, heavily-matrixed team environment with a respect on group culture and social collaboration
- Very strong communication, negotiation, and presentation as well as and interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the business
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.