Category Manager (m/f/d) Traded Goods
- Bewerbung mit LinkedIn starten
Traded Goods is your domain? Purchasing in a global environment is your passion?
Apply at Hager Group!
We are currently looking for a Category Manager (m/f/d) Traded Goods based in Blieskastel (Germany) or Obernai (France) for a permanent contract.
- Responsibility for the strategic management, control and permanent optimization of the assigned purchasing category and suppliers within the sector Energy Infrastructure
- Further development and implementation of the supplier strategies
- Observation and analysis of the procurement market, recognition of trends and innovations in the supplier environment
- Reporting to the Category purchasing manager you will lead the NPI sourcing activities for assigned traded goods projects. Ensuring timely deliveries for internal customers and NPI project deliverables. Implements Supply Chain Management strategy to drive commercial leverage, achieve lowest total costs, ensure effective asset management, continuously improve quality, delivery, and cycle time performance, and ensure supplier involvement in product development.
- Inclusion of environmental, social and corporate governance requirements (environmental, social, ... criterias) as part of the procurement activities
- Responsible for the achievement of the financial goals as well as other tasks resulting from the specialist function
- Creation and maintenance of measurable key figures to measure the development of the assigned material groups
- Development of negotiation strategies and independent implementation of contract and condition negotiations
- Advancement of cross-departmental and cross-border cooperation in purchasing in order to use synergy effects and realize international projects
- University degree in business studies, preferably with a purchasing-specific focus or a comparable qualification with technical background
- Several years of professional experience in the field of tactical / strategic purchasing with a focus on technical purchasing preferable in the sector of electrical installation or similar
- Expert knowledge of multi-level strategic procurement processes, purchasing strategies and associated digital applications (SAP, Ariba Sourcing, Guided Buying)
- Business fluent in English and/or French / German. Knowledge of German and / or French is an advantage
- Very good and extensive knowledge of negotiation techniques and proven negotiation skills, supported by in-depth knowledge of contract law and market-analysis skills
- Structured, self-motivated and solution-oriented way of working
- Distinct competence in analyzing and structuring information of a diverse nature in order to enable short and long-term decision-making processes
- Analytical thinking skills, strategic course of action as well as structured and independent way of working
- Good communication skills and interdisciplinary as well as intercultural competence
- Willingness to take sporadic business trips
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.
- Bewerbung mit LinkedIn starten