Area Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Business is your favorite field? You are passionate about customer relations? Do you want to contribute to the construction of tomorrow's electrical world in an international company on a human scale and participate in our growth? Are you ready to take up a new challenge in a dynamic, innovative and customer-oriented team?
Apply at Hager Group!
We are looking for our future Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) who will be in charge of the follow-up of our direct customers on a defined geographical area in Europe for all the brands of the Hager Group (Hager, Berker, Iboco). The position can be located in France (our team in France is based in Alsace in Obernai) or in Germany (our team in Germany is based in Saarland in Blieskastel).
You will join our dedicated team and actively contribute to optimize the impact of our actions to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
Your main missions will be to:
- Manage the portfolio of Trade Partners (importers or distributors) who distibute our brands
- Manage the product portfolio of each of your markets and optimize its profitability
- Define and co-construct action plans, negotiate contracts and pricing policies/strategies
- Within the framework of these annual action plans, contribute to the deployment of marketing and communication actions
- Ensure that customer technical requests are met or anticipated by calling on internal expertise teams (product information, training, etc.)
- Report customer needs to the Product Management teams in charge of product development
- Coordinate all initiatives related to Trade Partners' needs within all departments, such as customer marketing, product marketing, supply chain, quality, etc.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving the TO and margin objectives for your customer.
The position of Area Sales Manager requires a high degree of autonomy, an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to think strategically while managing day-to-day missions and support. This position will also allow you to evolve in a fast moving environment and to travel regularly in Europe.
- You have a technical degree in electrical engineering or equivalent or have significant experience in the field, ideally complemented by training or experience in sales/marketing/business development.
- A solid experience in a BtoB sales environment focused on strategy deployment and/or sales performance monitoring would be a plus.
- Your leadership, adaptability, curiosity and project management skills in a cross-functional and international environment will be necessary to succeed in this position.
- Your analytical skills will be essential to effectively manage and interpret data to identify critical points and opportunities, evaluate solutions and provide clear recommendations to develop sales.
- You have a fluent level of English (oral and written). French or German as a second language would be a plus.
- You like to work in a team and want to contribute to the transformation of Hager Group. Your enthusiasm and your ability to collaborate will be your best assets.
- Frequent travel in Europe is expected.
You can expect a position with responsibility and variety in an international and innovative environment and motivated team. We offer intensive integration, an attractive and fair compensation as well as internal and external training.
Take your future chance and convince us. You can upload your application easily in our Groupwide application management system. Please use the opportunity of the online application, 10 minutes are enough! We are available in advance for your specific questions.