Trainee (m/w/d) - International Top Graduate Program
- During your individually designed programme, you will learn about the entire company at various stations
- You will actively work on exciting projects in at least three countries, gaining insights into innovative technologies, business models and the function of entire corporate divisions
- In the day-to-day business, you will profitably employ your expanded knowledge and at the same time develop new talents - with us you will experience "training on the job at its best"
- You benefit from mentoring by experienced managers and peer coaching to support your career goals and promote your personal development
- You will acquire skills in areas such as intercultural communication and leading international teams at first-class training courses
Start date: individual arrangement
- Clearly above-average Master's degree in a relevant discipline - a background in construction, engineering or economics is of advantage, but not compulsory
- Relevant experience, methodical or technical knowledge, acquired through first-class internships
- International orientation, e.g. through stays abroad during studies, internships or career entry
- Fluent in English and good German skills a clear advantage, other relevant foreign languages desirable
- Joy in working in the international, innovative and dynamic environment of a family-owned company with "start-up flair"
- Open mindset, willingness to perform, flexibility as well as international mobility - for the duration of the program and your following career steps at GOLDBECK