Sales and Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
We are an ambitious company in the iGaming industry with a multinational team and are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to drive our expansion at our location in Sliema or Paderborn. Based on our long-standing experience and the developed gaming and streaming technology, we combine the fun of playing on electro-mechanical devices with the digital future on B2B online iGaming platforms. Together with our teams based in Germany, Serbia, Malta, and India, you will bring this innovative and unique way of iGaming to a new level. Looking for a challenge like this one? Then send us your application now – we are happy to hear from you.
- As our Sales and Business Development Manager, you are responsible for building solid relationships and trust with clients in a B2B environment.
- You are the go-to person for any consultations and caring or support our customers (m/f/d) need and also for the acquisition of new customers.
- This includes independently planning and implementation of visits of new customers as well as existing customers, plus writing and evaluation of visit reports.
- Further you assume the permanent market and customer observations including the sales planning for the customers you are taking care of.
- Finally, you are in charge of development and implementation of sales strategies on the basis of customer analyses (+ new countries and licenses).
- Extensive experience of sales in iGaming Industry, knowledge of electromechanical machines is a surplus
- Strong customer focused behavior both internal and external
- Proficient in business economics paired with creativity
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing in English, German is a plus
- International orientation as well as willingness to travel
What to expect:
- Start-up mentality in an innovative product development combined with the advantages of an internationally active group of companies
- Safe employer with economic stability
- Open and friendly corporate culture and communication at eye level
- Modern workplace equipment
- Flexible working time models and home office arrangement
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Opportunity to participate in decision-making processes when onboarding new technologies and processes
- Permanent employment contract, competitive salary and good social benefits
Click here for our benefits
Schnellbewerbung per WhatsApp
Betterlore is the start-up driving force behind a new type of gaming being introduced on the market, coupling popular physical gaming machines with the power of online technologies such as streaming and HTML5. This we believe provides the best possible combination for the player’s enjoyment. Out of our Malta, Germany and Serbia based teams, we’re pioneering this new category of online games called live mechanics. While enjoying a start-up culture, Betterlore has its DNA in gaming, being part of the Gauselmann group of companies, employing almost 15.000 people worldwide and with a 65-year history in the gambling industry.