Product Owner (m/f/d)
We are a young, aspiring company in the online gaming industry and part of the internationally operating Gauselmann Group. We are currently seeking an experienced and team-oriented employee (m/f/d) for our team in Paderborn. In this role, your independence is particularly important as you will have the responsibility for overseeing the product throughout its entire lifecycle. Your core tasks will also include coordinating and monitoring the collaboration between the development team and external partners. The position of Product Owner also reports directly to the Head of Development.
- As a Product Owner (m/f/d), you are the primary point of contact for our products.
- In your daily work, you manage the entire product lifecycle from development to product launch to end-of-life (EOL), and you are responsible for creating, prioritizing, and approving tasks in the backlog.
- With the goal of gaining a deep understanding of our customers' needs, you drive relevant surveys and analyze data to develop and validate new ideas, as well as solve challenging business problems.
- Additionally, you act as a contact person for the development team and share your findings in weekly meetings.
- Furthermore, you support the Head of Development in defining the long-term direction of the product and evaluating and prioritizing new product opportunities.
- To achieve your goals, you collaborate with external partners and coordinate joint projects.
- Successfully completed technical studies, ideally with a focus on electrical engineering and IT or a comparable qualification
- Extensive experience in product management or as a Product Owner for interdisciplinary and international products
- Structured and results-oriented work approach
- Fluent in English and German
- International orientation and willingness to travel
What to expect:
- Start-up mentality combined with integration into an international corporate group
- Secure employer with economic stability for over 60 years
- Open and friendly corporate culture with equal communication
- Diverse and future-proof career opportunities within the entire corporate group
- Professional personal and professional development programs in languages, IT, specialized and leadership training
- Modern workplace equipment
- Flexible working time models
-> Click here for our benefits
Betterlore is the start-up driving force behind a new type of gaming being introduced on the market, coupling popular physical gaming machines with the power of online technologies such as streaming and HTML5. This we believe provides the best possible combination for the player’s enjoyment. Out of our Malta, Germany and Serbia based teams, we’re pioneering this new category of online games called live mechanics. While enjoying a start-up culture, Betterlore has its DNA in gaming, being part of the Gauselmann group of companies, employing almost 15.000 people worldwide and with a 65 year history in the gambling industry.