Senior Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
Merkur Sportwetten GmbH
You want to further develop your skills on marketing campaign management? You are eager to spread our MERKUR gaming experience to customers via different channels? Our group of companies already consists of more than 14,000 employees but that is still not enough. Are you ready for a professional future that will be more exciting than ever before? Then go ahead, be part of the new marketing teamand show us your skills. Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now to us as a safe employer!
- As a Senior Campaign Manager (m/f/d), you work closely with internal stakeholders to build comprehensive customer marketing initiatives and programs that expand customer's existing use of the MERKUR services.
- On top of that, you define the sports customer retention marketing program across multiple brands and markets.
- Moreover, you plan, implement and continuously optimize all CRM journeys and ad-hoc campaigns going out to our players.
- Additionally, you build sports lifecycle communications and manage integrated customer marketing activities, including email, social und display.
- Last but not least, you work closely with the retail marketing team to create omnichannel sports campaigns including competitor analysis performance on product and marketing offering to come up with new cross channel marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or any related study
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing customer engagement programs for e-commerce or gaming.
- Metric-driven mindset focused on setting and measuring KPI’s
- Strong understanding and experience with multiple marketing channels, including digital, paid social, field, SMS, push and email marketing
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are advantageous, any other languages are considered a plus
- Comfortable working in a group setting as well as a self-motivated and proactive working approach
What to expect:
- Our environment is dynamic and changes rapidly. That is why you get the chance to work independently.
- Safe employer with economic stability and that for over 60 years.
- Diverse and future-proofed career opportunities.
- Work-life-balance isn't a fashionable buzzword with us, we bet on innovative working environments.
- We offer flat hierarchies and communication on equal terms! As we always focus on our customer, everyone can do one's bit to ensure the perfect customer experience.
- We are a family-owned group of companies that operates in an international environment.
Merkur Sportwetten GmbH
Bet and win! We place and promote all kinds of sports bets. We also operate betting offices as well as betting and internet terminals. We are the team for you! We are constantly growing and moving into new dynamic environments. We think and communicate openly. We are everything but ordinary – and have been for the last 60 years!
Our company group offers entertainment, innovation and international and cutting-edge technology to millions of people worldwide. We have almost 15,000 people working under our MERKUR sun committed to our company’s ideals. Come join us.