Network Engineer (f/m/d)
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
EagleBurgmann is a leading international specialist in industrial sealing technology. We combine innovative technologies, digital solutions and our passion to create sophisticated and reliable sealing systems. Our products help make entire industries safer and more sustainable. 5,000 employees create added value for our customers around the world with their enthusiasm and competence. EagleBurgmann is a joint venture between the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group.
You support our team as
Network Engineer (f/m/d)
- Maintaining, monitoring and managing the network and communication infrastructure and systems, including the PBX (phone) technology as well as perimeter and internal security systems (e.g., Firewalls)
- Support network environment and systems in 2nd and 3rd level instance
- Monitoring the network on stability and availability
- Project management within own department as well as participation in projects across different functional areas, local and global
- Troubleshooting and analysis in case of outages, issues, or faults, including recovery to operative mode
- Development of existing environment, implementing the IT-Roadmap targets, planning and implementing high-availability and enterprise architectures as well as systems with associated documentation
- Development and implementation of network security and security solution in cooperation with Security Team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration, information technology, or a similar field or comparable degree
- Several years of experiences within comparable position within an international environment, with high level of knowledge about “state of the art” technologies and “best-practises” as well as certifications as e.g. CCNP or CCIE.
- High level of knowledge in solutions provided from Cisco (DNA Center, ISE, Hardware portfolio), MERAKI, ZScaler and Checkpoint
- Substantiated knowledge and experiences about (resilient) network architectures and security solutions as e.g. NAC, IDS/IPS and micro segmentation
- Self-responsibility, team player attitude, risk awareness, proactivity, accuracy and self-dependent prioritization of daily tasks
- Willingness to take part at our 18x6 “on-call” support concept
- Fluent speaking of German and English
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Employee discounts: Opportunities for deals on products and services
- Sustainability / Community service: Making a difference with sustainability, community service
- Company pension: Save for retirement with the company's help
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.