Market Intelligence Professional (f/m/d)
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
EagleBurgmann is a leading international specialist in industrial sealing technology. We combine innovative technologies, digital solutions and our passion to create sophisticated and reliable sealing systems. Our products help make entire industries safer and more sustainable. 5,000 employees create added value for our customers around the world with their enthusiasm and competence. EagleBurgmann is a joint venture between the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group.
You support our team as
Market Intelligence Professional (f/m/d)
- Where do we stand in our customer relationships? Where do our competitors stand? How are our focus markets developing in detail? Which success factors are important for our customers? What arguments can we use to convince potential customers? Which strategy for addressing target customers is promising?
- You collect and interlink information, ask questions and find answers. The details you work out are concrete recommendations for successful sales and marketing activities in our focus markets.
- Conducting complex and methodically solid analyses of our markets, customer segments and product groups with internal and external partners
- In-depth potential analysis and derivation of implications for the creation of realistic product and concept ideas
- Description of market entry criteria/recommendations and derivation of a positioning and sales arguments
- Briefing for promising marketing campaigns (attack packs)
- Support with product portfolio management and development in the framework of a Product Marketing Task Force
- Support in the MI related expansion of our CRM (SAP Cloud4Customer)
- Contract management, administration and user training for industry and business databases
- Expansion of knowledge management for relevant target markets and customer segments
- Excellent German and English language skills and a valid work permit for Germany
- Successfully completed studies in the field of industrial engineering or business administration with a strong technical understanding or knowledge gained through relevant work experience
- Knowledge in rotating equipment advantageous
- Several years of professional experience with market analysis and information management on the Internet and other sources
- Strong analytical mindset, affinity for interpreting quantitative data and continuously enrich data quality
- Professional appearance, very good communicator and excellent presentation skills
- Customer-oriented approach, ability to work in a team and high level of commitment
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP S4, SAP C4C and Pricefx advantageous
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Sustainability / Community service: Making a difference with sustainability, community service
- Employee discounts: Opportunities for deals on products and services
- Company pension: Save for retirement with the company's help
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.