Commodity Buyer (f/m/d)
EagleBurgmann Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
EagleBurgmann is a leading international specialist in industrial sealing technology. We combine innovative technologies, digital solutions and our passion to create sophisticated and reliable sealing systems. Our products help make entire industries safer and more sustainable. 5,000 employees create added value for our customers around the world with their enthusiasm and competence. EagleBurgmann is a joint venture between the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group.
You support our team as
Commodity Buyer (f/m/d)
- Further development of the supplier relationship in coordination with the lead buyer and identification of improvement potentials and their implementation
- Collaboration in the development of cross-location product group orientations as well as active supplier portfolio management
- Obtaining information on prices, technical innovations, etc. for defined product groups, coordinating delivery options with areas and carrying out price comparisons
- Setting of SAP automatisms such as order book, automatic info record etc. to increase efficiency
- Negotiations on quantities, prices, delivery dates, etc. and compilation of key data on sales, structure, production, delivery options and handling of contract management
- Maintaining all relevant information and parameters in the system
- Technical/ business studies successfully completed or comparable education with work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in purchasing or procurement
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP S/4 and knowledge in MM
- Familiar in collaboration and communication with different stakeholder like Dispo Center, Production, Legal function, Lead Buyer (f/m/d) and suppliers
- Hands-on mentality, proactive work style as well as ability to work in a team
- Fluent Business English and German skills - in speaking and writing
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Company pension: Save for retirement with the company's help
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Sustainability / Community service: Making a difference with sustainability, community service
- Employee discounts: Opportunities for deals on products and services
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.