Tax Manager (f/m/d)
Freudenberg Business Services KG
Freudenberg is a global technology group – innovation, a strong customer focus, diversity and team spirit have been the cornerstones of our success for over 170 years. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products and services for about 40 markets and for thousands of applications: seals, vibration control components, batteries and fuel cells, technical textiles, filters, cleaning technologies and products, specialty chemicals and medical products. In 2021, the Freudenberg Group employed some 50,000 people in 60 countries worldwide and generated sales of over 10 billion euros.
Some of your Benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Gym: Stay fit with easy access to an on-site center
- On-site medical clinic: On-site clinic can handle a variety of medical needs
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Sustainability / Community service: Making a difference with sustainability, community service
You support our team as
Tax Manager (f/m/d)
- You are part of the medium-sized law and tax consulting company "Treuhand" in Weinheim
- You will develop and advise on tax solutions for our national and international clients in all areas of tax law, in particular in the field of income, gift and inheritance tax
- You see yourself as a holistic advisor on all tax aspects
- You provide advice in the run-up to important decisions and on tax structuring
- You will be involved in the tax audit of financial and asset accounting, as well as in the preparation of annual and interim financial statements
- You have successfully passed the tax advisor exam or are on the way to passing it
- You are enthusiastic about solving complex tax issues in a dynamic environment and are characterized by a high level of service orientation
- You are proficient in the use of DATEV and standard MS Office programs.
- You would like to work independently, see yourself as communicative and would like to contribute as part of a team
- You're fluent in speaking and writing German
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.