Senior Controller Export (f/m/d)
FHP Export GmbH
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of over 10 billion euros.
Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is a Business Group of Freudenberg and a leading global supplier of branded cleaning systems as well as household and laundry care products. The portfolio includes brands such as Vileda®, Gimi®, Wettex® and Marigold®. The company employs more than 3,200 people and hosts a distribution network in 35 countries.
New, effective products and distribution channels, technical innovations and a strong customer focus have been the company’s key success factors. They are supported by extensive market and customer research on an international basis as well as innovation centers and production plants around the world.
You support our team as
Senior Controller Export (f/m/d)
- Ensuring a correct closing including forecast and related reporting
- Responsibility for Elaborating a consistent operative plan, monitoring the actual business development and deriving correction measures for the management
- Providing relevant and correct analysis and simulations of the business (Customers, products, countries)
- Constant improvement of e.g. business processes in accordance with the strategy to reduce complexity and increase efficiency.
- Responsibility for working capital management including credit management, inventory evaluation, TBM data structure and functionalities, contract management especially distributor contracts as well as hedging
- From time to time substitution of the Director Finance and Controlling Export
- University degree with focus on Finance/Controlling
- Professional experience in operative Controlling of 5 or more years, deep knowledge of business and financial processes and very broad knowledge of financial and controlling implications on operational and strategic business decisions
- Specific competencies such as business acumen, problem solving skills, conflict management, team building competencies
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and a very good know-how in SAP
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
Some of your Benefits
- Training / Career development: Programs to supercharge skills and expertise
- Company pension: Save for retirement with the company's help
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Employee discounts: Opportunities for deals on products and services
- Gym: Stay fit with easy access to an on-site center
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.