Digital Business Architect (f/m/d)
Freudenberg FST GmbH
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a longstanding technology expert and market leader for sophisticated and novel applications in sealing technology and electric mobility solutions worldwide. Thanks to our unique materials and technology expertise, we are a proven supplier for demanding products and applications, as well as a development and service partner to customers in the automotive industries and in general industries. With our approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, we generate sales of about 2 billion euros.
You support our Division Special Sealing team as
Digital Business Architect (f/m/d)
- Leading and building a digital business architecture strategy and drive enablement of a long-term roadmap for various business scenarios
- Leading digital organizational development: from strategy analysis and development, process optimization and assessment of workforce requirements to change management
- Identification and definition of value propositions and key functionalities of scalable digital solutions to generate business value
- Leading early ideation phases, defining underlying (ecosystem) business models, designing required processes and structures, and building pilots
- Leading cross-functional implementation projects or workstreams in an agile, iterative, and impact-oriented manner
- Driving strategic cross-divisional digital transformation projects.
- Scout, explore and evaluate emerging digital technologies, solutions trends and business models
- University degree, preferably in engineering, informatics or business
- Several years of professional experience in a relevant field, preferably digital transformation, innovation, product management for digital solutions or top management consulting
- Expert knowledge of existing and upcoming enterprise technology solutions, enterprise architecture, business processes and data-enabled business models
- Advanced knowledge in building high performing technology organizations using lean and agile principles.
- Deep understanding and experience with lateral leadership in diverse teams, the use of creative collaboration methods such as design thinking, and rapid prototyping techniques to test customer feedback
- A track record or successfully leading (sub-)projects in agile settings
- Curiosity and understanding for innovations in the field of IT and business processes as well as the competence to derive these and transfer them into a possible vision scenario
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Fluent in English and German
- Training / Career development: Programs to supercharge skills and expertise
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Company pension: Save for retirement with the company's help
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Occupational safety: Safety as a top priority, in all aspects of your work
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.