IT Project Manager (f/m/d)
Freudenberg FST GmbH
Weinheim Northfield, NH Hungary - Remote Czech Republic - Remote Italy - Remote United States of America - Remote Germany - Remote France - Remote Spain - Remote
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies is a longstanding technology expert and market leader for sophisticated and novel applications in sealing technology and electric mobility solutions worldwide. Thanks to our unique materials and technology expertise, we are a proven supplier for demanding products and applications, as well as a development and service partner to customers in the automotive industries and in general industries. With our approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, we generate sales of about 2 billion euros.
You support our team as
IT Project Manager (f/m/d)
- Formulate and define project scope and objectives based on both team member needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Identify resources needed and works with technology leaders to assign team members
- Analyze business and user needs then document requirements
- Set and manage client expectations
- Manage basic project phases, coordinate and drive communication, facilitate decisions, and follow through on the execution of projects
- Facilitate regular client and project team meetings
- Maintain a solid understanding of the PM Methodology
- Keep business units/stakeholders informed of progress and changes through written or verbal communication and minimize our exposure of risks on a project
- Effectively apply our project management methodology and project standards as well as help develop best practices and tools for project execution
- Maintain Cost verses Actual and develop project budgets, timeline and scope per customer requirements
- Able to travel internationally as needed for global projects
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Systems and 5 to 10 years work experience in the IT environment
- Knowledge and SAP implementation experience
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience or Business Analysis experience
- PMP certified preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of PMI Methodology and PMBOK required
- Communication & Collaboration: Communicates clearly and concisely, while engaging proactively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Value for Customers: Anticipates, understands and meets internal/external customers’ needs and expectations. Develops solutions based on a customer centric approach
- Innovation: Drives and supports innovative ideas, while taking informed risks to seek and develop new or improved solutions
- Drive & Execution: Proactively identifies what needs to be done and takes action. Explores new ways and pursues new opportunities
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Flexible work arrangements: Opportunities for flex hours and/or remote work to maximize performance satisfaction
- International work options: A career with global relationships and a world view.
- Training / Career development: Programs to supercharge skills and expertise
- Company shuttle bus: Company shuttle buses for easy connections
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.