Vibracoustic SE & Co. KG
Vibracoustic is part of the Freudenberg Group. The company ensures a smooth and quiet ride experience in every vehicle. We are driven by our purpose of adding comfort to mobility and providing the perfect solution for the NVH challenges of our automotive customers. As a leading supplier, Vibracoustic is the right place for open-minded, ambitious team-players with a hands-on mentality. Our innovative, safe and dynamic working atmosphere offers many opportunities for your personal growth and development in a global network. Want to join the team?
You support our team in Neuenburg as
- Participation in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Analysis of target-actual deviations and clarification with the individual departments
- Participation in the development and preparation of the reporting system
- Operational planning and Budget controlling (P&L, Cost center, Energy and levies)
- Participation in the creation of forecasts
- Investmentcontrolling: Preparation of the profitability calculation and support of the budget
- Identification, documentation and communication of cost reduction potentials
- Support of plant and production managers
- Participation in projects
- Completed studies in business administration or industrial engineering, ideally with a focus on controlling
- ideally 5 years of professional experience in controlling a production company, ideally in the automotive sector
- Good to very good SAP knowledge (modules: FI/CO/MM)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Pivot and PowerPoint
- Very good German and English skills in spoken and written
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working with a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Open-mindedness and enjoyment of teamwork
- Cafeteria/Canteen: Fresh food on-site, both hot and cold
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Gym: Stay fit with easy access to an on-site center
- International work options: A career with global relationships and a world view.
- Training / Career development: Programs to supercharge skills and expertise
Click here to go directly to our career page. Drive your career!
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.