Lean Manager (m/f/d)
EagleBurgmann Austria GmbH
Freudenberg is a global technology group that strengthens its customers and society long-term through forward-looking innovations. Together with our partners, customers and the world of science, we develop leading-edge technologies, and excellent products, solutions and services for 40 market segments. The Freudenberg Group employs some 50,000 people in around 60 countries worldwide and generates sales of nearly 9 billion euros.
EagleBurgmann is a leading international specialist in industrial sealing technology. We combine innovative technologies, digital solutions and our passion to create sophisticated and reliable sealing systems. Our products help make entire industries safer and more sustainable. 5,000 employees create added value for our customers around the world with their enthusiasm and competence. EagleBurgmann is a joint venture between the German Freudenberg Group and the Japanese Eagle Industry Group.
You support our team as
Lean Manager (m/f/d)
- Promote production quality by supporting and monitoring process optimization
- Development, implementation and continuous adaptation of the Lean Operations Roadmap at the Judenburg site, including the introduction and further development of lean methods
- Management of (strategic) improvement projects in production and production-related administration
- Lean consulting, support and coaching for the operations leadership team as well as organization, implementation and follow-up of lean training courses and workshops
- Further development of our existing shop floor management
- Active participation in the (concept) development of our production system
- Completed studies in Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Supply Chain Management or comparable studies
- Knowledge and several years of experience in the application of lean methods / process analysis and optimization / production systems; Basic knowledge of time management is an advantage
- Experience in strategy development and implementation as well as the management of relevant projects, also in an agile approach
- Moderation and presentation skills as well as communication skills at all hierarchical levels
- Independent way of working / entrepreneurial thinking / flexibility, paired with team spirit
- Analytical approach, innovative and cross-departmental thinking paired with implementation strength and "it works" attitude
- German and English confidently spoken and written (B2)
- We offer you 3,093.91€ gross monthly salary with willingness to overpay
- Sustainability / Community service: Making a difference with sustainability, community service
- Education reimbursement: Financial aid to help propel your career to the next level
- International work options: A career with global relationships and a world view.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Enter a diversity-driven world of innovation
- Company events: Events to built teams and relationships prime for accomplishment
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.