Regional Success Manager (m/f/d) - Europe
Endress+Hauser Group Services (Deutschland) AG+Co. KG
Role + Responsibility
- Work directly with Service Process & IT Project Leads to implement Service Delivery System components effectively and efficiently within region of responsibility (pilot & launch)
- Monitor on-going effectiveness & sustainability of implemented systems via performance management and support Sales Centers to bridge performance gaps
- Identify, prototype, pilot aspects of the Salesforce Service Cloud to help define future roadmap to bring service delivery into the cloud and specifically address issues around Authorized Service Partner model
- Provide input from region to continuously improve Service Delivery Systems (“Voice of Region”)
- Create strong working relationship with regional Information Technology Owners linked to delivery processes
Qualification + Profile
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Systems, Business) or at least 5 years of relevant experience in business process management, IT systems, & service etc.
- Business Analyst experience with Salesforce (ideally Service Cloud)
- Project Management Expertise
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Customer oriented
- Language skills: English, additional languages would be a plus
- Travel required: 20% - 40%
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!