Strategic Purchaser (m/f/d) Sourcing Direct International
Berner Omnichannel Trading Holding SE
Künzelsau | Köln
Come and shape the future together with us in Cologne or Künzelsau (Germany) as Strategic Purchaser (m/f/d) Sourcing Direct International.
Was wir bieten
The values and sustainability of a family enterprise. And anything but rigid routine processes. After all, the Berner Group is undergoing a strategic transformation. Customer focus and digitalization are top priorities for us. This is the perfect setting for undaunted doers who are fully committed when daring new things, who stick to their ideas – even when this is not easy – and in this way put their lasting mark on our company, on a national as well as international level. We offer you many additional advantages. For instance, short lines of communication and decision-making, introductory training that is adjusted to you personally, a competitive salary with company pension scheme, and capital-forming benefits plus staff discounts on purchases of our expert products.
Was Sie auszeichnet
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business
- Several years of business expertise in procurement, preferably in the area of direct spend
- Knowledge in strategic and operational procurement on a comparable complexity level
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work independently as well as within a cross regional team and interact well with all levels within business structure in order to solve problems and take issues to closure
- Openness to receive and give feedback
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- Conceptual, analytical and structured approach as well as sense for priorities
- Enforcement combined with creativity and empathy
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Was Sie erwartet
- Ensure fulfillment of requested service or product in time and quality as well as on benchmarked price level under consideration of legal, company, procurement and purchasing directives for defined material groups
- Establish a strong connection to business to be a sought-after partner and implement a deep cooperation for accounted material groups
- Support the demand carrier in challenging requirements, best cost approach and supplier identification as well as selection
- Conduct contract management
- Be aware of price developments and price trends, inform the organization and develop as well as execute counter measures
- Optimize the spend
- Create and release commodity strategy (for given material groups) and report success and progress
- Perform analyses of material group performance and propose targets for the area of responsibility (e.g. number of suppliers, risk management, cost of operation) individually as well as with your manager
- Drive the leadership behavior for procurement
Wer wir sind
We are the holding company of the Berner Group. With about 270 employees, we are managing the Europe-wide departure to the digital future and are positioning ourselves for the years to come. The Berner Group is a financially strong, owner-operated corporation in the second generation, with approximately 46 subsidiaries all over Europe.
Our core competencies are multichannel sales and the production of MRO goods, such as tools and chemical products for the automotive and industry sectors and the building trade. 8,200 people in the Berner, Caramba, and BTI Business Units make a difference – they move us ahead. Again and again, every day.